Creamy, boozy, and basically a dessert, this easy tiramisu martini is an after-dinner must-make.
If you like drinks that are strong and sweet, you’ll go nuts for this dessert cocktail!
The Best Tiramisu Martini Recipe
After a big dinner, I need something sweet to cleanse my palate. But as much as I LOVE dessert, I don’t always have room for it.
Luckily, there’s always room for a drink! And this insanely indulgent tiramisu martini is about as dreamy as it gets.
Some recipes are super creamy, calling for Kahlua and Baileys to bring that incredible coffee flavor.
But I prefer this darker version. It’s just as delicious, but it packs more of a boozy punch.
This one is for the coffee lovers!
How to Make a Tiramisu Martini
This recipe is enough for 2 drinks. And as you can see from the pictures, you can serve it in any glass you like!
- 2 ounces of Dark Rum
- 2 ounces of Coffee Liquer (or espresso)
- 1 ounce of Vanilla Liqueur - I like Licor 43
- 1 ounce of Crème de Cacao
- 1 ounce of Chocolate Baileys
- 4 ounces of Whipping Cream
- Cocoa Powder to garnish
- Add the rum, coffee liqueur, vanilla liqueur, Creme de Cacao, chocolate Baileys, and whipping cream to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake for 20 seconds.
- Strain into your glass.
- Dust a little bit of cocoa powder over the top and enjoy.
- Add the rum, coffee liqueur, vanilla liqueur, and Creme de Cacao to a cocktail shaker.
- Gently shake to combine - around 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into each glass.
- Add the whipping cream and chocolate Baileys to the shaker and shake for 20-30 seconds, until it looks thick but not firm.
- Gently spoon the semi-whipped cream on top of each drink, dust with cocoa powder, and enjoy!