The strawberry Hennessy cocktail is bright, fruity, and perfect for summer. From the sweet, juicy strawberries to the deep, rich Hennessy, it’s not one to miss.
All you need is four simple ingredients, a cocktail shaker, and some ice.
The Best Strawberry Hennessy Recipe
Hennessy is the world’s most popular cognac. It has a very classic brandy flavor with fruity notes and hints of oak, vanilla, and spice.
Some people taste chocolate in the mix, as well as some floral and citrusy flavors.
It’s bold and pretty strong.
So, if you like brandy, but want something a little sweeter, try this incredible strawberry Hennessy drink.
The sweet summer fruit enhances the already fruity cognac, making it super smooth and irresistible.
You’ll add a squeeze of fresh lime to brighten the whole thing up as well as some bubbles (which are technically optional but make this so yummy!).
I like to add Sprite for its citrus flavor, but if you just want the bubbles, go for club soda.
How To Make the Best Strawberry Hennessy
Here’s what you’ll need to make two drinks:
- 8-10 fresh Strawberries
- 3 ounces of Hennessy
- 2 ounces of freshly squeezed Lime Juice
- 2 ounces of Sprite or Club Soda
- Clean and cut the fresh strawberries in half.
- Put the strawberries into a cocktail shaker and muddle until they’re mostly pureed.
- Add the Hennessy and fresh lime juice to the shaker, then top it with ice.
- Shake for 20-30 seconds and strain into a glass with ice.
- Top up each glass with your desired amount of Sprite or club soda.