Bring your favorite holiday drink home and make this copycat Starbucks caramel brulée latte at home.
It’s sweet, creamy, and borderline addictive.
Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte Copycat Recipe
This copycat Starbucks caramel brulée latte recipe is almost identical to any caramel latte you’ve had before.
You’ll make coffee or espresso (as strong or mild as you prefer), add some hot, foamy milk, and then mix in caramel sauce.
You can make the sauce yourself, or buy it at the store. Honestly, if you want this quick, there are plenty of ready-made sauces you can use, and they’re not super expensive.
Of course, if you want this with fewer calories, you can always use sugar-free caramel syrup.
And where this recipe differs from any other caramel latte is the topping. You’ll add Premium Salted Caramel Sprinkles, adding a layer of crunchy, sweet-salty goodness to every sip.
How to Make Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte
This recipe is enough for two drinks.
- 235 ml of Brewed Coffee or 4 shots of Espresso (1 cup)
- 475 ml of Milk (2 cups)
- 90-100 grams of Caramel Sauce + 2 tablespoons (1/3-1/2 cups)
- 100-120 ml of Whipping Cream (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 teaspoons of Salted Caramel Sprinkles
- Pour the milk into a microwave-safe container and microwave in 30-second intervals until hot.
- Alternatively, warm it on the stove, over low heat, until it just begins to simmer around the edges.
- While the milk warms, gently whisk the cream until soft peaks. Set aside.
- Brew the coffee and divide it between two mugs.
- Add half of the caramel sauce to each mug, then stir until well combined.
- If you have a frother, froth the milk until foamy. Then divide it between the two mugs.
- Top each mug with whipped cream, and drizzle the last 2 tablespoons of caramel.
- Scatter the salted caramel sprinkles over each mug.
- Serve and enjoy!