Forget complicated cakes and desserts, and have this stunningly rich and creamy peanut butter milkshake after dinner tonight.
It’s smooth, nutty, sweet, and to die for.
Creamy Peanut Butter Milkshake Recipe
I’m a huge fan of shakes, and this peanut butter milkshake recipe is probably my all-time fave.
You just can’t beat creamy ice cream with thick peanut butter.
And it’s super easy to modify too! I’ve got some terrific options below, including caramel and chocolate versions!
How to Make the Best Peanut Butter Milkshake
This recipe is enough for 1-2 portions, depending on how big your glass is.
- 225-250 grams of Vanilla Ice Cream* (1 1/2 - 2 cups)
- 120 ml of Milk (1/2 cup)
- 45 grams of Smooth Peanut Butter** (2 heaping tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Paste
- *Caramel or Chocolate Ice Cream
- **Almond Butter
- Frozen Banana Chunks
- Caramel Sauce
- Hot Fudge / Chocolate Sauce
- Melted Peanut Butter
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Chopped Nuts
- Reese’s Pieces
- Whipped Cream
- Add about 200 grams of the ice cream to a blender with the milk, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Blend until smooth, then add the last of the ice cream if you want it thicker.
- Pour the milkshake into a glass and serve.
- Add the frozen banana chunks to the blender for a naturally sweet and fruity finish.
- Use caramel or chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla.
- Pour caramel, melted peanut butter, and/or chocolate sauce into the glass before pouring the milkshake.
- Top the milkshake with whipped cream, sauce, chocolate chips, chopped nuts, and/or Reese’s Pieces.