If you’re ready for something sweet, creamy, and decadent, try this ridiculously delicious peanut butter chocolate milk recipe.
I like this with dark chocolate and a drizzle of caramel, but if you want it extra sweet, go for milk chocolate instead.
How To Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk
This recipe is enough for two drinks.
- 2 tablespoons of Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 tablespoons of Chocolate
- 600 ml of Milk (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 50 ml of Heavy Cream (optional)
- Chocolate or Caramel Sauce (optional)
- Milk Frother (optional)
- Measure the peanut butter and chocolate into a small bowl and microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle sauce into two chilled glasses (if using), then divide the milk between the two.
- Divide the peanut butter and chocolate mixture between the glasses and use the milk frother to blend. You can also use a spoon or add the ingredients to a mason jar and shake.
- Whisk the cream until soft peaks and spoon it on top of the milk. Serve with chocolate shavings and enjoy!