If you need a dairy-free smoothie recipe that’s quick, easy, and deliciously creamy, try this oat milk smoothie.
It’s rich and fruity with a lovely thick texture. And better yet, you can easily change the flavor with different fruits.
The Best Oat Milk Smoothie Recipe
Oat milk is a terrific vegan alternative to regular milk. And it’s got a fantastic thick texture, unlike many other dairy-free options - I’m looking at you, watery almond milk!
Plus, oats are some of the healthiest grains on earth! So every sip of this oat milk smoothie is good for you.
That said, you can use any milk in this recipe. So long as you have the frozen fruits for thickness, you’ll have a delicious smoothie in minutes!
How To Make An Easy Oat Milk Smoothie
This recipe is enough for two smoothies!
- 3 Frozen Bananas (chopped)
- 250-300 grams of Frozen Fruit* (about 2 cups)
- 175-235 ml of Oat Milk (3/4 to 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon of Maple Syrup, Agave, or Honey
- 1 tablespoon of Almond/Peanut Butter
- 1 scoop of Protein Powder (I recommend vanilla)
- 2 tablespoons of Chia Seeds
*Change up the fruit to change the flavor! Here are some options, and feel free to mix and match:
- Blueberries, raspberries, or mixed berries
- Put the chopped frozen bananas in a blender with your choice of frozen fruit and 175 ml of oat milk.
- Blend until smooth, and add extra milk as needed. Be sure to scrape the edges (with the power off) to get all the lumps.
- Add the sweetener and any extras, then blend again until smooth.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!