If you’re a margarita fan, you have to try these insane Mexican Mule boozy popsicles! They’re zesty, cool, and loaded with tequila.
If you’re anything like me, you enjoy something cold, fresh, and boozy during the summer months. And these alcoholic popsicles fit the bill!
Serve them after a summer BBQ or a dinner of these incredible fish tacos!
How to Make Mexican Mule Boozy Popsicles
This recipe is enough for about 10-12 popsicles, depending on the size of your molds.
- 480 ml Ginger Beer (2 cups)
- 240 ml Limeade (1 cup)
- 180 ml Tequila (3/4 cups)
- Juice of 2 Limes (zest, optional)
- Popsicle sticks
- Sea salt for serving
- In a large pitcher, mix the ginger beer gently with the limeade, tequila, lime juice, and zest (if using).
- Carefully pour the mixture into the popsicle molds and add the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle with sea salt to serve and enjoy!