If you want something velvety smooth and sweet with a little less tangy than cream cheese, this mascarpone frosting is for you.
It’s so smooth and wonderfully creamy, plus it pipes like a dream!
If you want something a little more indulgent, try this incredible peanut butter and mascarpone frosting! It tastes amazing on chocolate cake with a drizzle of caramel!
How To Make Mascarpone Frosting
This recipe couldn’t be easier and it should be enough for about 24 cupcakes or two 9-inch cakes.
- 240 ml of Heavy Cream (about 1 cup)
- 230 grams of Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Paste
- 100 grams of Powdered Sugar (1 cup)
- Measure the heavy cream and pour it into a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, whisk until you see stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the mascarpone, vanilla, and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Using a spatula, gently mix the whipped cream in the sweetened mascarpone. Start with a small amount, then add a little at a time until it’s combined.
- Chill until needed.