Move over strawberry ice pops because these mango bourbon boozy popsicles will be your new go-to summer dessert!
In case you didn’t know, mango and bourbon are a match made in heaven. Bourbon has a layer of sweetness, and that bold taste plays so well against the sweet mango.
These babies also have some coconut milk for a creamy finish, which I just adore!
Feel free to swap out the fruit. I think peaches would make a terrific alternative. And if you don’t want this creamy, leave the coconut out altogether.
How To Make Mango Bourbon Boozy Popsicles
This recipe is enough for about six popsicles, depending on the size of your molds.
- 3 Mangoes (peel, cored, and diced)
- 1 can of Coconut Milk
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 2 tablespoons of Simple Syrup or Agave
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla
- 6 ounces of Bourbon
- Popsicle sticks
- Carefully open the coconut milk and scrape the cream off the top. (Use the leftover coconut water to make coconut mojitos.)
- Place the coconut cream, mango, lime juice, simple syrup, and vanilla in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the bourbon and blend for ten more seconds.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the popsicle molds and add the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!