If you’re looking for something quick, clean, easy, and delicious, you’ve found it. This easy banana mousse recipe is so good, you won’t want to share!
I like to make a batch of this, then, once it’s set, layer it up with vanilla cake and caramel to make a faux-trifle.
Of course, it’s still super yummy on its own!
How to Make Banana Mousse
This is enough for 6 servings.
- 800 grams of Bananas (14 ounces, about 5 whole bananas)
- 85 grams of Honey (4 tablespoons)
- 200 ml of Whipping Cream (about 1 cup)
- Juice of 1/4 Lime
- Caramel for serving
- Peel the bananas, then slice, and chop them into chunks.
- Add the banana chunks to a blender with the honey and lime juice. Blend until smooth and lump-free.
- Add the cream to the blender and blitz until well combined.
- Drizzle some caramel into the serving containers, pour the mixture inside, cover, and chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Serve with chocolate shavings, whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel, or a berry compote.