The Cucumber Collins is a refreshing twist that takes everything you love about the Tom Collins and turns it into a cool and sweet summer cocktail.
The classic Tom Collins cocktail uses lemon juice and gin, making it very botanical and zesty.
This Cucumber Collins calls for lime juice and pureed cucumber, which brings a beautiful freshness.
How To Make A Cucumber Collins
This recipe is enough for two drinks.
To make simple syrup, just simmer equal parts sugar and water until the sugar is dissolved. Store in the fridge.
- 2 inches of fresh Cucumber
- 2 teaspoons of fresh Lime Juice
- 1 ounce of Simple Syrup
- 3 ounces of Gin
- Club Soda, to taste
- *Muddle the cucumber and lime juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the simple syrup and gin along with crushed ice. Seal and shake for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into chilled glasses with ice and top up with club soda.
*Another option is to puree the cucumbers with the lime juice.