Have you ever tried a Cinderella latte? It’s a unique mix of coffee, pumpkin, and white chocolate. And it’s to die for!
You’ll need to buy or make coffee syrups, but it’s so worth it.
What Is A Cinderella Latte?
Starbucks Cinderella latte is a fun fall drink for pumpkin spice lovers.
Inspired by Cinderella’s pumpkin carriage, it’s basically a classic pumpkin spice latte with a pump of white chocolate syrup. That adds such a wonderful sweetness and creamy finish.
It’s on the infamous Starbucks secret menu and it’s a favorite at Disney!
How to Order a Secret Cinderella Latte at Starbucks
Think of this drink as the love child of the Pumpkin Spice Latte and a White Chocolate Mocha.
To order a Cinderella latte, ask for a hot, iced, or blended pumpkin space latte. But ask the barista to substitute half of the pumpkin spice syrup for white chocolate mocha.
That should give you just the right amount of spice and sweetness. But feel free to play around with it!
The Best Cinderella Latte Recipe
The original Starbucks Cinderella latte is like a pumpkin spice latte meets a white chocolate mocha.
It’s lightly spiced, wonderfully creamy, and deliciously sweet.
If you want to keep the calories down, get some sugar-free Torani syrups. They’re super tasty and have terrific flavor.
But if you don’t mind the calories, make this with full-fat milk, luxurious syrups, and extra whipped cream on top!
- Pumpkin Syrup
- White Chocolate Syrup
Easy Skinny Cinderella Latte
This drink is super decandent. Which means it’s not the healthiest.
But luckily, you can make this skinny with the right coffee syrups. Here’s how:
- 2 cups of Freshly Brewed Coffee
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Sugar-Free White Chocolate Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Sugar-Free Mocha Syrup
- 1/2 - 1 cup of Steamed Fat-Free Milk
You can even make it vegan if you use dairy-free milk! And to make it extra special, try topping it with whipped coconut cream.
Cinderella Latte Cookies
If you like the idea of this Cinderella latte, wait until you try these Cinderella latte cookies!
They’re loaded with tender pumpkin flavor and lots of melty chocolate. And you’ll use a box mix to make them extra moist.
- 1 box of Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix
- 1 Egg
- 115 grams of Butter (1 stick)
- 55 grams of White Chocolate Chips (1/2 cup)
- 55 grams of Espresso Chips (1/2 cup)
- Preheat the oven to 175°C / 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the butter to a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the box cake mix and the egg and mix again with a spatula until a rough dough forms.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, portion the cookies onto the sheet, and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on the sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer them onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve with a hot Cinderall latte, and enjoy!
Starbucks Copycat Cinderella Latte
- 2 cups of Hot Coffee
- 2 tablespoons of Pumpkin Syrup
- 2 tablespoons of White Chocolate Syrup
- 1/2 - 1 cup of Steamed Milk (to taste)
- Optional - Whipped Cream and Sprinkles, Cinnamon, or Chocolate Sauce
- Brew two cups of hot coffee to your desired strength.
- Add 1 tablespoon each of the pumpkin and white chocolate syrups.
- Steam the milk or heat on the stove in a small saucepan. Then, top up the coffees with as much as you like.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles, cinnamon, or chocolate sauce.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.