If you like your drinks with a kick of spice, you love this cardamom cocktail. It’s super complex with just a hint of nutty sweetness, thanks to the Amaretto.
Cardamom is warm, citrusy, and quite herbal. However, if you use too much, it can be overpowering.
But when you add sweet vanilla and buttery pears to the mix? It’s downright delicious!
How To Make A Cardamom Cocktail
This recipe is enough for 4 drinks.
- 1 whole Pear, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 235 ml of Milk (1 cup - it can be non-dairy if you like)
- 60 ml of Vanilla Vodka (1/4 cup)
- 60 ml of Amaretto (1/4 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon of Ground Cardamom
- 2 teaspoons of Sugar
- 60 ml of Coconut Cream (optional)
- Chill 4 glasses.
- Add the pear, milk, vodka, Amaretto, and cardamom to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Taste and add sugar if needed. Blitz it again.
- Add the coconut cream, if using, and pulse a few times to combine.
- Add ice to the glasses and pour the cardamom cocktail over the top.
- Serve and enjoy!